The White Villages of Andalucía - 2010 (SP10)
All these photos were taken in October 2010 when we were away on holiday in Andalucia.
They were all taken on my Canon EOS 300D. A camera that was cheap from eBay. It served very well for over three years.
I started a Flickr account just for these photos for the "pueblos blancos" with the idea of updating each time we visited one or a new one.
Over the years I have forgotten the Flickr password to login and Yahoo have deleted the email account I had to use, so I can't click "forgotten password". I filled in a form on Flickr to explain and let's see what happens. There must be loads of photo accounts that have no connection to their owner.
Instead I had to download a zip file of all 35 photos and save on my laptop.
We return to Andalucía in 2027, and so we might get a chance to add to the photos of these spectacular villages. And who knows, Flickr might get me access to the Grand Tourer account.



































Comments