FR26 - Planning
As well as the France Passion book and app on my phone, there are more apps available.
I use Search4Sites and Park4Night apps to look for overnight park ups. They do differ a bit and although they often have the same places, there are many unique to each.
Another good app and one we use is the Camping-Car Park app. It shows all the sites they manage and you can book online to reserve a pitch.
For FR26 I have been looking at France Passion for stops in the Seine Maritime (76) department.
One is a cider (or cidre) producer and the other an auberge. I have emailed to see if they have a pitch. I have yet to get a reply.
Failing that, there are plenty of Camping-Car Park aires we can use.
I like the idea of France Passion as you stay on farms etc, and then buy products or produce from the hosts. Less impersonal that municipal aires and Camping-Car Park aires.
To find places to visit, I have invested in another Rough Guide. This one is "Brittany and Normandy".
Hopefully, there will be some gems.
Comments