It's MoT Day Again - PASSED
Gave the old girl the quick once over. All the lights work and the puny horn peeps...
A quick go over with Muk Junkie and the sheepskin glove, and then rinsed off with a low pressure hose.
Tyres have plenty of tread and are pumped to the right psi. Brakes work.
The waiting whilst it's in the bike shop is always the worse bit....
I went across the road to a hairdressers that has an attached coffee shop. A nervous wait.
I would see Vera wheeled into the workshop, then out again.....
Finishing my coffee I crossed the road... Pass.
It can't just be me that is nervous until they say "pass" and hand you the paper copy.
I had a look at a big scooter they have. As well as Peugeot they now have a few different Chinese marques.
This is the Zontes ZT368T-G and it is pretty heavily specified for £5000 or so!
From there I went back through Folkestone and along the coastal A259 home.
Comments