Aurora - Yes

The last Yes album I bought was back in 2014 with "Heaven and Earth".

I had pretty much given up on them after the clowns from the Buggles came and completely f*cked up one of the best bands ever.

When Jon Anderson was sacked interest waned more.

So why buy this?

I heard a couple of minutes played on the radio. At least it sounded like we had turned back the clock.

Aurora Tracklisting:

Aurora (07:27)
Turnaround Situation (05:50)
Love Lies Dreaming (06:24)
Countermovement (13:48)
Ariadne (06:18)
All Hands on Deck (03:04)
Outside the Box (04:20)
Emotional Intelligence (03:30)
Jambustin’ (Bonus Track) (04:24)
Watching the River Roll (Bonus Track) (04:42)

It's a good album. Even those of us that go back to 1969 have been impressed.  Speaking about myself of course.

My brother and I went to see Yes at the Royal Albert Hall in 2016. More classic stuff and pretty much the same lineup as today.


Other Yes blogs:







Comments