AT26 - North?
With the weather being the unpredictable factor this summer, I have been looking at further north.
How about the Baltic? Germany? Denmark?
It's an area that neither of us have been to before.
I started to look at the area where the "Riddle of the Sands" was staged around the German East Frisian Islands.
For years I have thought about a trip to Peenemunde, where the Germans designed and tested the V1. It's on the German Baltic coast.
Then I thought about Denmark, or a toe dip into Poland? I discounted Norway and Sweden!!
I tried to get ChatGPT to come up with a sensible idea but it seemed unable to come up with a plan that wasn't a rush there and back. The basic text I gave it was quite specific regarding some places to include but still it planned a whistlestop tour....
So back to the drawing board? Claire would prefer France, Normandy and Brittany.
All that's set in stone are the Eurotunnel dates. As I mentioned in a previous AT26 post, it pretty much a rip-off organisation.
So where? Suggestions?
Comments