9 July 2024

Windscreen Repair - Molly the Motorhome

When we had the habitation check dome at JC in April they found some damp but didn't mention there were a couple of stone chips on the front windscreen.

There were spotted when we took it into Marquis when they checked over the moho before taking it in for the habitation and famp check over for the warranty.

For the life of me I can only see one towards the bottom the screen, although there may be the second one towards the top just to the right of centre. I can't get up there to tst with a fingernail...

Today I booked it in through the number on my insurance documents and was told the excess for the job is £80, that's whether repair or replace the entire screen.  

Of course getting through to Lexham, the brokers, was impossible. They told me before that repair was free to me.

Job booked in for tomorrow with the mobile repairer.

No comments: