5 August 2022

Kilometerfresser Rangliste 2023 - August?

August is the start of the new year's competition. I have had a few short runs out on both bikes but not enough I don't think to get me into the Top100.

We have two midweek trips planned in Suki the Van to Norfolk next week and Littlehampton (girly giggle) a fortnight after.

As there are rail strikes on August 13th and August 20th my plans for football trip will mean going on the bike, to London and to Southend.  I should be able to get about 300 miles under my belt on the V-Strom on both those dates.

I was supposed to go to London on Sunday August 7th, but I have injured my left hand and can't pull in the clutch on the Kettle. I will wait until the last minute before deciding on that trip. That will be another 150 miles or so! Hopefully it will ease off over the next 36 hours and let me go.

The short runs I have done on both amount to about 100 miles or 160 kms at the moment. 

I have plans to go to football at Southend on the 20th and to London on the 27th to the Arsenal. That should give me around 450kms to add to the monthly totals.




No comments: