26 July 2022

Vera's MoT Day

It had to happen. It rained. After record temperatures last week and a few "cooler" (read normal UK summer days!) it had to rain.  Not the hard and fast rain. But the drizzling misty kind of rain. A brief run down the M20 to Cheriton and it let down like hell on earth.  

So I was dressed in the old FT Aqua Jacket and a pair of Cube (by M&P) textile waterproofs.  In Cheriton the rain stopped. I dropped the bike off and after being told it would be 45 minutes, I set off for the cafe nearby. The one I have used before.

Closed. So I went further up the high street and found Beano Cafe. I had a coffee and wandered back to find it was done. 

All passed and no advisories. as you would expect from a 4 year old bike....

I came back the A20 to enjoy the twists and turns but this was ruined as the road was full of trucks that had been turned away from the rear entrance to the channel tunnel. So they were on an A road at 30mph.  Great thinking.

I put the Yamaha Ride app on both ways to track times and of course this all important lean angles!!!

No comments: