26 July 2022

Bikers Gear Australia - Cargo Chino Trousers

I wore them today and have a few points that I'd like to raise when I complete my feedback on eBay.

The material seems good. They are quite "skinny" in 42 waist. So much so that there isn't much room for the knee armour. 

The sponge foam hip armour goes in no problems. 

Pockets. The two front pockets are too small. A handkerchief in one is okay. Forget loose change. On the bike the shallow pocket and angle the rider sits at combination are not good. The pockets need at least two inches more depth.

Back to knee armour. The "bag" it fits in is not that well thought out and it kinda hangs down the leg. Combined with the lack of legroom already, it's painful and irritating. I dispensed with it after a few yards of walking.

The rise from crotch to waist could be better. Maybe on the smaller sizes this isn't a problem. For security in a slide, trousers on the waist would feel more secure than on the hips? For me anyway.

I ordered olive green to be different to the usual blue or black.

Despite all the above, they were very comfortable.


No comments: