20 July 2022

Bikers Gear Australia - Cargo Chino Trousers

The problem of losing weight is that much of the gear I have bought over the last few years, two of them under covid lockdowns, are now way too large for me.

I have a pair of Hood Jeans that I have worn once last summer and then once I was a convert to Slimming World I started to lose weight, plus a few lockdowns meant I didn't get a change to wear them.  Okay they maybe to go down the pub, but not on a bike where they need to be secure around the waist in the event of a fall.  I can take these off without undoing the top button or the belt!

So I fell back on the RK Jeans cargo pants I have had for a few years. These are a smaller waist and I wore them on the Czech trip in May/June.  The problem is that they are very faded on the thighs where the sun has got to them.  They still fit and will still be worn.

What to do? I had a look before I went away on the family adventure in the MoHo and decided to wait until I came back. I have ordered a pair of Bikers Gear Australia Chino Kevlar/Aramid lined jeans.  They are the same size as the RK and so should fit. Made of thick cotton with 2% elastane might make them a bit comfier.





I went for the olive green ones as I have loads of dark colours already and the other options  are either black or sand. 

They are due any day this week.  Fingers crossed.  I might get to wear them on the Kettle Club run to Rye on Sunday.

 

No comments: