15 November 2021

VonHaus 12v Cordless Tyre Inflator

Something I have been looking at for a while, and who doesn't need a portable tyre inflator at their beck and call?

I put a post on the V-Strom owners FB page to get recommendations for one of these types of tools. The inconvenience of trying to pump a tyre from 6psi to 42psi, and giving up at 34psi after getting knackered, I was spurred on. 

The Vonhaus got a resounding thumbs-up and so I took the plunge. I would have been cheaper from eBay but delivery not until later in the week or even next week.  A few pounds more on Amazon Prime and it arrives today sometime.

VonHaus 12v Cordless Tyre Inflator

It will no doubt need the battery charging but at least I should be able to get the tyre fully up to pressure and then see about getting up to FWR where it was fitted and get it looked at.  I have Friday off work to get this sorted.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079Z9FQPW/

No comments: