12 November 2021

Toys for the Whitstable Toy Run

Working from home ought to be a doddle. Work a bit, loaf about a bit in my lay-z-boy chair drinking coffee and in the evening moving onto the beer. 

Sadly, it's not like that at all.  It does mean that when the shops are open I am stuck in the house working on the laptop. Although I do have the occasional coffee during the day!

So I tend to use online shopping.  This is no different.

I thought as we are a large group of bikers from all backgrounds that come together twice a year for Easter, when we collect eggs to be distributed to sick and deserving kids, and at Christmas when we have the Toy Run, that a toy that was biker themed would be a good idea.

And so enter the Lego Stuntz bikers.  I ordered two from Amazon and once again helped Bezos build another rocket to fly to the edge of space....

His name is Wallop!



They should appeal to a wide range of kids up to around 7 years old.

I might see what they are like when they arrive!!!! Damn! The boxes are sealed!

No comments: