5 November 2021

Thigh bag?

When a couple of the Meldrews invested in a thigh bag, there was laughter all around.  They disappeared from the scene quite quickly after that!

But, despite the derision, are they actually a good idea?

When I go anywhere on the bike, my pockets always seem stuffed with wallet, phone and maybe even a pocket camera (the Sony Cybershot) plus spare keys etc.

Anywhere I go I like to have a spare set with me.  You never know when you are going to need them to get home. Whether is it locally or miles and miles away.

So maybe some extra carrying capacity that goes with you isn't such a bad idea?  What we call a bum-bag (fanny pack to colonials) is definitely out of the question!

Ideas? Suggestions?  The comment section is open.


Terrible? Uncool? Both?


No comments: