27 October 2021

Smart Watch?

Want a smart watch but don't want to pay hundreds of pounds for something that will be attractive to street robbers?

Then buy a cheap Chinese one from eBay or Amazon. I just have. 

Copying Claire! She bought one earlier in the week. Under £25 and it does everything that we want. It tells the time and measures steps and activity. And it looks good.

It was a bit of a pig to set up on her OnePlus 5T, but then again everything is.  After some googling we got it working.

I ordered one too. It arrived yesterday whilst we were out walking the dog.

Setting up on my Honor 9 Lite was child's play.  

Blurry pic!!

It syncs easily enough and looks quite good. I like hands on my watches and so changed the face from the many free options available.

The accompanying app need Android v5 or iOS 9 or above to work. It's easy to download from App Store or Play Store.

Time will tell how good it is.

No comments: