31 October 2021

Kilometerfresser October

A week off work and I did 0 miles. On the bike anyway. Why? Rain.

Simple as that. Rain. Lots of it. Flooding in parts of the country. 


We got soaked to the skin when we drove to Sheffield Park Garden on Monday. It never really looked like improving.

Today's "Meldrews' 5th Sunday" also fell to rain and high winds. The Met Office and Environment Agency both had "yellow weather" warnings in this area.

So no more miles to add to my score for Kilometerfresser!!

I set the odometer to Kms to take the photo.

I'll have to check what I posted at the end of September and see what I achieved - a mere 127 kms!!!

I doubt that November will be any better unless we have some mild and dry days.  Currently I plan to ride on the Ring of Red on the 14th November and that's about it. Up to Thurrock and then round the M25 to maybe Cobham Services.  All in all about 150 miles I think.

No comments: