13 March 2021

iFollow Latics - Oldham vs Cambridge

Logged into the computer an hour before kick off.  After much messing about to buy my ticket for the game finally on the live feed.  

Twenty minutes before kick off. Blank screen.  Loads of clicking, off the site and back with 17 minutes to go eventually get the live stream. 

Whether it is my computer I don't know.  I can recommend anyone that sees a "Dell Inspiron 17 3000" for sale, walk away, fast!!!  It is rubbish.  Despite 8gb of memory and an Core i3 intel processor it is slower than the ten year old one we had before.

Hopefully now that I am connected to the live feed the game won't be too much of a disappointment.

Update.

It was a disappointment. Two nil up on 10 mins. Lost 2-4.

Personal mistakes. Shoddy defending. And another home loss.

Didn't help at 2-3 Davis KD had a chance for a hat-trick and 3-3 with a penalty only to fluff it and the keeper saved it.

No comments: