Lockdown 3 Project OM10
Second lot of batteries arrived this lunchtime. They were ordered yesterday. That's what Amazon Prime is all about.
The first lot ordered for next day delivery on 5th January are somewhere still on the way. Amazon still shows them as on the way but offered me a refund. I took it.
I stuck two in the OM10 and then with Reggie as the subject, fired off what amounted to five exposures to finish off the film.
Once out of the camera it turns out to be a 24 exposure Truprint film.
I am toying with simply sending it off to be processed ASAP as it could be a while before the IS-10 film gets used up....
More on this project when it comes back....
Update 10/1/21
I had a Google about and in the end this film has gone off today to Stuart's Cameras in London.
The film and printed order sheet in an envelope weighed 42g and so well in the first class post limit.
I have ordered just processing and output on CD as I don't expect prints to be worthwhile.
So it went in the post.
Comments