Lockdown 3 Project OM10

The first new film has arrived and I will put this in the OM10.

I searched about on the web, on Amazon and eBay to find a film supplier. Ideally, I wanted colour negative film and 24 exposures.  Usually with processing 36 is cheaper per shot but it takes so long to shoot 36!  Especially with a winter/lockdown project in mind.

In the end I decided that Analogue Wonderland would be the best source. As well as selling film and other kit required for film photography, they also have some informative pages on how to select the right film for you!

In the end I was more budget conscious and chose a cheap Kentmere Pan 400 black and white film. I thought this would be the best way to get me back into the project and taking photos with the OM10. Black and white has never been my choice but with two cameras to use one with B&W and the other with colour seemed a way forward.

It arrived nicely packaged today. I'll keep the box it came in and maybe use that when sending films to be processed.

Comments