19 May 2021

Hood K7 Kevlar Jeans

The jean arrived pretty quickly. 

I had put a note on the Facebook page to say my others could do with some TLC. When the news ones arrived there was a nice note inside and a return label to send the old ones back to see if they can repair the Kevlar lining where the stitching has split. I must get them packed and sent off.

So far I have worn them twice.  A few weeks ago I thought I'd take the Kettle to H's for the Meldrews April meeting, but in the end the weather was bad and we went in the new car.  How do you spell wuss?

In the end it was a few days later that I took Suzi the Kettle out for a shortish ride to test the fix I had had to do to a connection under the left side panel.  They were a little tight, and I put that down to lockdown, eating too much and exercising too little. Either than that it could be that inches are smaller now than pre-Covid.

The second was on Sunday just gone.  Dry when I left but chilly under trees and out of the sun, The jeans are thick enough to keep you warm on short journeys. I was on the Rocket and so 70 in the dry on the M20 was okay.

Then it rained. I had real difficulty pulling my overtrousers on over the thick slightly damp material.  But they were still comfortable underneath.

The overtrousers leaked and so they have been replaced too.  Maybe this weekend I'll get to try them together.... hopefully just the K7's.

https://www.hoodjeans.co.uk/hood-motorcycle-jeans/k7-b-mens-navy-motorbike-jeans/


No comments: