18 June 2022

Meldrews' Sunday - June

I haven't been out on Vera since I got back from the Czech Trip on June 1st.

The reason? Weather part of it and then when it got more like a summer I had the MoHo back to sort out.

I had her out of the garage for a clean and I took the opportunity to clean the screen properly. A little polish and then I tried to remove the Airstream sticker. Very sticky. Now I need to find something to remove the gluey shit without damaging the screen itself?  Nail varnish remover?

Tomorrow is Father's Day and I didn't expect there would be many out. It looks like me and Cal will be the only ones again.

It looks as though the Meldrews' are almost dead in the water.

Also, Getapic will be in the A259 on the way to Rye. Only about half a mile from the café we will meet up at.

Hopefully the photographer will get one of me on Vera. It was them that took the picture of me on the Kettle a couple of months ago 

No comments: