7 January 2022

Kappa Airstream - KAF3105

Another use of the money I received in my retirement collection. There's not much left. At least it has been used to buy something that I would have bought.

Vera's standard screen is pretty good, but like the old 1150GS I owned (Mr Baloo!) it can be improved on.

Current hive thinking on the V-Strom UK site is to replace the standard with the Givi Airflow.

Similar to the GS's MRA screen (https://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4281/3482/1600/MRA_002.jpg) it comes with a fixed lower screen and and adjustable upper screen that varies the height of the screen.


However, I saw that the Kappa version of the same screen was selling with a huge discount to clear at M&P Direct. They had stock and so I have ordered one. Fingers crossed that the online order goes through.

https://configuratore.kappamoto.com/configura.php?id=43

See what happens. Ordered it on Friday through the M&P website and waiting to see when they get around to working on it and getting it despatched.

I expect it will be later this week sometime.

Update 11th January 2022


No comments: