8 November 2021

Pfizer Covid Booster

I had my booster jab on Saturday afternoon. As usual well managed by the surgery in Hythe and we were in and out without too much fuss.

We had Astra-Zenica for the first two doses in January and April. So this was new for us getting the £20 Pfizer version.


All went smoothly.  A ten minute "rest" in the next door Age UK building and then we were off. Hardly anything to worry about.

Until about 2am when I woke up freezing cold and shivering!  I couldn't get back to sleep and my own teeth rattling didn't help. Also had a headache.

In fact, I felt less than 100% all Sunday too. I went to football at the Emirates as planned and wasn't as "cheery" as I usually am. At one point I thought I was going to be sick.

I went to bed about 9.30pm and seem to have slept right through to 9am! The place where the needle went in still hurts and it's swollen around it!

The price we have to pay eh?

No comments: