10 March 2021

Cavir Sunglasses

When it is bright I have been wearing these sunglasses initially to protect my newly operated eye with its new plastic lens.

I have worn them quite often and am happy that they have done their job.

The frames and arms seem quite strong but I do get the feeling that the lenses are a little thin.

They are also quite dark which is good in bright sun but a little too dark when just bright.

But. Well worth the money. It was only £24 from Amazon Prime.

I guess I could have gone the whole hog and bought Ray-Bans. 

Although I have a pair of those already with prescription lenses in them. I wonder if I can get them re-glazed back to standard non prescription lens? I have had them for just over 5 years and my prescription hardly changed! I am on the lookout for a re-glazer,

No comments: