5 March 2019

Triumph Owners MCC - East Kent



A year ago this week was the inaugural meeting of the East Kent branch of the Triumph Owners.  I went and was the only person on a bike. It was freezing by the time I arrived and even colder when I left a short time later.  The turnout was very good considering the weather.

It was also the last time I went!  Meetings are quarterly!   So I went the month after and was there with a load of bikers but not the TOMCC. Doh! 

It starts a little early for me and so often by the time I get home, from work,  it is way too late to bother getting the bike out and going up there.  Go by car? Wash your mouth out.

The Drum PH hosts another bike club on a Tuesday and that is of the vintage variety.

So tonight,. March 5th, is the first official club night of the year and hopefully I can make it.  The guys running it have put in a lot of effort and there is a proper committee and each meeting has an agenda of topics to discuss for the formal meeting part of the evening.

I am hoping to get up there but I expect it will be by car.  Yes, I know what I said above....

No comments: