27 January 2022

Green Wellies!

I have finally succumbed and joined the green welly brigade.  I know.  It's all very middle class of me. Next I'll be buying baggy brown cord trousers and a green Barbour jacket! I already have a tweed cap!

After being nagged constantly for avoiding mud even though sporting waterproof walking boots I decided that I might as well spoend a few quid.

I opted for Regatta Rivington Boots in green.

The de-rigeur strap affair on the side of the calf should cater for my fat legs with my brown cords tucked in. Or at least my jeans until I get the country man's cords!

These will come in handy on the family staycation to the Peak District in a month's time. In fast, in a month today we'll be on our way back. Walking the trails and no doubt there will be mud.

Got the boots, need the bag to stop them muddying up the car?



No comments: