4 September 2024

SPV Solar Bee Lights

When we go away in Molly we see many of the other campers and motorhomes have an array of flags and lights.

After the Norfolk Showground event, I saw these lights advertised and decided that the 🐝 lights would be good. So I bought them for Claire.

They arrived at the end of July.

We have had them in the garden and at first they were very good.  As we haven't been away in Molly that had to do.

As they seemed to be a permanent fixture in the garden I decided to dip into the SPV website and get another set for our trips away.

Enter the Dragon (fly) lights.

Last week the bees didn't come on at all. I turned them off in case there wasn't enough sun. But after a couple of days of sun they were still dead.

I emailed SPV. They replied to say leave them off for 48 sun hours and if still dead to start a return claim.

Today is 9 full days. They are dead. So I have started the return claim. They are boxed and Yodel ready.

Let's see what happens. It's a shame as they were nice.


No comments: