31 March 2016
27 March 2016
In the end we didn't see many lambs but we did see some of the pigs that they rear. The school has its own young farmers club.
The pigs are quite fascinating when they aren't fast asleep and snoring loudly.
The other reason was to see The Independent Baker. She is the daughter of one of Claire's friend's. She make some marvellous cakes.
Of course we had to try some slices of her cakes.
Once eaten we set off home. We needed to take Reggie out whilst the weather was good.
A slight mistake on my behalf and we arrived at Dymchurch for a walk on the beach at high tide! No beach visible.
21 March 2016
20 March 2016
13 March 2016
12 March 2016
7 March 2016
Checks both ears. She is certain that there's no perforation just an enlarged drum caused by an infection. So now on a course of antibiotics and no bike riding until it clears up.
Fingers still crossed.
After a week of no hearing in my right ear I went to the surgery.
Expecting to have my ears syringed or whatever they do, I was shocked to find I had a perforated eardrum.
No loud noises. No insertions into ear. Just sitting in the office chatting about work.
Apparently it can happen for a number of reasons and should cure itself. Have another appointment to take a look at it.
Fingers crossed again.
3 March 2016
- A better understanding of why motorcyclist casualties occur
- Doing more to encourage motorcycle access to all bus lanes across the Capital
- Increasing education about safe riding
- Setting targets for increasing uptake of Bikesafe schemes
- Taking the needs of all vulnerable road users into account in the design of road schemes – and ensuring that guidance in TfL's new Handbook is applied to all future proposals for modifications of roads in London
- More focus on the role of PTWs in solving congestion problems
2 March 2016
Most Viewed Posts
This road-test was originally published in 1997 on the original SOC Geocities hosted website and transferred over here when Yahoo killed of...
(Originally written and published on the old Geocities hosted SOC website in 1997) With the UK Government thinking of ways to forc...
Blimey this was a bit of a long drawn out experience. For a while I have wanted a decent pair of sunglasses but as I am a spectacle wear...
The trials and tribulations of outdated consumer electronics is one that nearly everyone in the world must have! There's a dilemma. Mu...
The 2012 Ride of respect will be on March 18th 2012, once again it is Mother's Day. The organisers have arranged to have the same m...