|SMS from ThreeUK|
30 April 2019
29 April 2019
- The implementation date for ULEZ is currently just 6 weeks away.
- This allows insufficient time to overcome all the technical issues around individual testing and verification of emission levels of pre-Euro3 PTWs.
- There is insufficient time remaining for owners of pre-Euro3 machines to take the appropriate action to meet compliance by changing their vehicles where appropriate.
- In many cases individual exemptions have been issued based on evidence from Certificates of Conformity. There is now a very real issue of discrimination simply due to some owners of identical machines having been unable to secure personal exemption despite owning identical machines that, by extension, must meet the required emissions standard.
- Given that many machines have already achieved individual exemption and, by TfL's own estimations, the number of non-compliant bikes was already only in the region of 4000 machines, the emissions and revenue impact of a delayed implementation will be insignificant in comparison to the injustice of the above defined discrimination.
- Delaying implementation for PTWs will enable a fair and just implementation at a later date should the evidence support charging.
27 April 2019
Folkestone Invicta versus Bognor Regis Town.
It was the last home game of the season and my first game! It's difficult fitting in games since having a full season ticket at Arsenal and also Oldham Athletic away games in the south of England.
A pulsating game with things pretty much even with Invicta just about edging it in the first half. Even at 0-0 Invicta were in the play-off places in the league at that stage.
In the second half the game was definitely more even and it was Invicta that stole it.
It finished 1-0. Results elsewhere meant that even with the win a play-off place was denied them.
Onto next season now.
26 April 2019
- A fiver too much to donate
- Not enough notice
- Not appropriate for work place
Anyway we did our bit.
25 April 2019
- Maybe the problem is that their organisers are more “in” with the broadcasters?
- Maybe women are more vociferous about these things?
- Maybe it’s men’s reluctance to publicise cancer and other life threatening ailments?
22 April 2019
21 April 2019
13 April 2019
This road-test was originally published in 1997 on the original SOC Geocities hosted website and transferred over here when Yahoo killed of...
Whatever happens this year you have to hand it to Vale! (If anyone knows who took the photo I'd like to credit them. I saw it o...
(Originally written and published on the old Geocities hosted SOC website in 1997) With the UK Government thinking of ways to forc...
The Motorcycle Action Group (MAG) is looking forward to a meeting with the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, to discuss questions regarding en...