29 September 2024

Out with Vera - Jo's Café

 Today was supposed to be raining. Then yesterday the forecast changed to sunny intervals but dry.

As I missed going on the bike to Ebbsfleet yesterday, I decided to give Vera a run out.

Only to Jo's Café at Brooklands to give her a run out. It's probably the last chance for a while as we are away for three weeks in the Moho next weekend.

As usual Vera started on the button. As far as New Romney the speed limits are either 30 or 40mph. This doesn't stop Willy Wanker with his loud exhaust pipe from riding like a cretin in the villages. 

Once away from the towns and built-up areas in Kent, there are few cameras and fewer chances of meeting a police officer. Yet these dicks still seem to be unable to find a higher gear than 3rd or keep to the limit.

Jo's parking was pretty much packed when I arrived. The adjacent model car race track was open and the majority were in there. The newly concreted bike park was chokka too. I found a space.


Inside there were a few tables and I had bacon sandwich and coffee. 


Once done I set off towards Rye and back via Appledore. Passing the bikerpics.com photographer on the A259 on the way. Let's see what he got of me .. 

Back home before midday.

No comments: