28 September 2024

Oldham Athletic at Ebbsfleet United - September 28th 2024

I decided that with the terrible weather we are having that maybe it would be better to go on the train rather than the bike to the ground.  So ticket for the train bought.  

Luckily, as I don't trust e-tickets on my phone, I printed the ticket and the QR code earlier today.  Luckily, as I say as I saw kick off is 1730 and not 1500 as normal for a league game.

The reason? It's on TNT Sports on the TV!

After three wins on the bounce it would be nice to see a 4th!  Ebbsfleet were in the bottom three the last time we were here in February, and it was a terribly dull game and 0-0 draww.

Ebbsfleet are bottom of the league this time, 24th from 24. Hopefully a rejuvenated Latics can batter them!  

Oldham Athletic Official Website


No comments: