9 September 2024

Nelson's Patch ❌

I had an email today thanking me for staying at Nelson's Patch recently. Err. I didn't.

It looked as though they wanted me to review my stay but rather than do that and be churlish and leave a 1* review, I simply replied to the email.


In my reply I stated that as per their cancellation policy I had let them know I couldn't make it due to my wife needing emergency dental treatment, and as the site had lots of empty pitches for the duration of our stay, maybe they could have let us change the date until later this month.  They never bothered to reply.

I doubt they'll reply to this email either, sent to the address on their booking confirmation.  Very poor indeed.

There is no way I am going to book with them again. It's a simple courtesy to acknowledge receipt of an email.  

F**k them.


No comments: