9 September 2024

Molly in Storage!

Molly went into the storage place today.  For some strange reason I went the wrong way!  We had a tour of Romney Marsh and passed the storage on the "wrong" side! I had to do a U-turn and go back!  DOH!  So 10 miles instead of 6!

On the way the "range to empty" showed the most we have had in miles since we got Molly.


She'll be there for a few weeks I think until we know more about the trip to Spain and Claire's root canal treatment.

Hopefully, the dentistry will go off okay and we will be able to go as planned. The current plan doesn't allow much time to relax on the way to Alcoceber as we have four overnights to get there.

Before she went in I drained the fresh water through the waste water tank by running the tap in the bathroom with a little disinfectant to run through the pipes and go into the waste tank.

Whilst that was emptying I topped up the wash/wiper bottle. It took 2.5 litres to fill that from the 5 litre container I bought in Spain earlier in the year. It's supposed to be lemon smell!  We'll see!

Another top-up was the Adblue system. I can't remember when I last did it and I wanted to use a 5 litre bottle I bought a month or so ago.  It took it all. I have made a note that  the top up was at 18001.

Dipped the oil too. All okay.


No comments: