5 September 2024

Awaycation Autumn 2024 - Problem? Fixed?

Maybe. Maybe not.

I had an email today from the apartment reception and then are happy to let us change the booked dates as they have vacancies.

We won't know until after September 17th when Claire has the surgery to know if we need to change.  Fingers crossed that we don't need to move the trip to a date any later in the year.

Changing to a later date will mean messing about to get my Arsenal ticket changed as I am currently down on the spreadsheet to go to the game with Liverpool on the 27th October.

If the worst comes to the worst I can always move the holiday back a few weeks and I am certain Phil (who I share the ticket with) won't mid attending the Liverpool game instead of me!

I can change the P&O dates although it will cost an amendment fee.  But at least the Spanish part of the trip will be saved.


No comments: