30 July 2024

P&O Booking!

If you want to use the Tesco Clubcard vouchers you have saved up for a year to use against a crossing you have to phone them.

Getting the vouchers converted into the right format to use though takes about 30 seconds on the Tesco Clubcard website.

There is an online booking system but that's for debit or credit cards sales only! It's a bit antiquated that you can enter the voucher codes online.

So today I tried several times.  The first time before lunch the average wait time was 57 minutes. I gave up as I was going to be going out.

The second time later in the afternoon and it was up to 1h 17m. I gave up and thought as they are open until 6pm I would try at around 5pm.

Apparently the average wait is 30 minutes....  I have been told after 40 minutes that I have less than 30 seconds to wait...44 minutes, still 30 seconds....

Why the urgency?  There is supposed to be an offer when you book but when I got through around 50 minutes it was only one offer. The £180 of Tesco pounds was worth more than any of the offers.  

Total price on the booking was £258, so I had to pay £78 in cash.

Sorted!


No comments: