14 June 2024

MukJunkie Caravan Cleaner

I bought some of this a while ago to clean Molly the Motorhome. 

I also used it on Vera Strom last week. As she had plenty of ingrained dirt and chain oil fling off on the back wheel, I used it neat. It's done a really good job.

It's supposed to be mixed with water to 1 part MukJunkie to 9 parts water for ordinary dirty vehicles.

I used a bit to clean the bird shit off the car as well.

Mix into a garden spray bottle (as above) and spray onto the van or car. Leave it a few minutes and rinse off. I tend to use a soft brush designed for car cleaning to work it into the dirt. I usually hose the vehicle first before applying MukJunkie.

The van and Vera both spotless. 


(The photo added using the Blogger app later as Blogit app failed again to add a photo!)

No comments: