16 June 2024

Meldrews Sunday - June

A short run out to Jo's Cafe just off the A259 at Brookland in Kent.

Just three of us!

It was the first time I had been out since April 5th! 

Once the bike started, third press on the button, the FI light flashed on and off. The engine light also on.

I sprayed the exhaust valve with WD40. On the third engine stop start it cleared. Vera Strom ran perfectly after that.

I saw another V-Strom parked up and went over next to it. I thought I had taken a photo but my phone thought otherwise.

Luckily when Ian arrived he took one.

I didn't spot the owner. In the past I organised a meeting for local V-Strom Club and was pretty much Billy No-Mates.

The Meldrews seem to be going the same way. Attendance once a month is very low.

After breakfast I took a couple that the phone did take!




After this I took a longer way around to put some miles under the rubber.

No comments: