16 June 2024

Bikers Gear Australia - Kevlar Jeans!

I blogged earlier in the week about these and that I had ordered a pair of black stretch Kevlar lined jeans from Bikers Gear Australia.

According to eBay they were due to be delivered either Saturday 15th or Monday 17th.

On Saturday I got a message, through eBay, to say that my size was out of stock. I could wait a week or have a refund.

I had ordered a size probably a little larger than I needed as in my experience they come up smaller than others allegedly the same size.

I replied immediately to say that I would take a size smaller due to the above reason...

Not heard back yet. Let's see what Monday brings...

Waiting a week would cut it very fine for my Assen MotoGP trip.

I'd like to wear them in a few times before heading off on a 400 mile ride. Nothing worse than untried gear!


No comments: