24 June 2024

Assen MotoGP 2024 - Last minute route changes!

The routes my brother plans down to the minutest details with places to eat, fuel up and see sights have been in the TomTom 410 for weeks if not months.




With 2 and a bit days to go there's a change!  I have spent a good hour on MyRouteApp trying to get it to change the first waypoint from the ferry terminal to the Shuttle terminal in France!

It kept coming up to say that it couldn't plan a route as there were no roads! Finally it worked. Now I have to get it from the phone to the unit.  My phone needs to be connected to the TomTom by bluetooth tethering. It needs to be done now as once we set the wheels in France it cuts off.  It's a very stupid idea.

So I have to sort it before I set off at 7am (at the latest) on Thursday!

No comments: