23 April 2024

Relay Riders Charity Run 2024


I'll be doing this again for the third year in a row. I think that might be the last as next year I am planning a much longer trip away in the motorhome, starting after the last Arsenal home game of the season and going on and on and on.....

Another change this year is that I have got away with a lunchtime and a late evening ride previously. This time I have to be at Folkestone Fire Station at 0410 in the morning.  Yes. When all sensible people will be fast asleep.  

The leg before mine from Viking Bay near Ramsgate has just been filled as it was vacant. Luckily they haven't had to rejig the entire route to cover it.

For me I will need a very early night and Vera Strom will have to stay on the drive as I won't be home from Assen until about 1900 the day before!  That will be a 350+ mile solo ride after I leave my brother and Phil way up in the north of Gelderland!

So to help, please think about donating to one of this year's charities!

https://relayriders.co.uk/donate/

https://relayriders.co.uk/10-years-of-relay-riders-uk/

No comments: