9 March 2023

Staycation Spring 2023 #3

I have been influenced. There I admit it. Influenced by something I saw on YouTube.

Claire and I watch a lot of motorhome vloggers on YouTube. Maybe too many to be brutally honest. It does save us watching anything involving Ant and Dec though in ITV. So that's a bonus.

This week we have added more subscriptions to our watchlist.

One couple, "The Frenchies' Motorhomies",  have been very good. We have watched a few of their vlogs as they tend to spend one or two nights away and in Norfolk and Suffolk. 

We like both counties and Claire's sister and some cousins live there. 

The only pain in the butt is that we have to go through the Dartford Crossing to get across/under the Thames! I don't mind the toll, but the traffic queuing each side. It's all done by ANPR but people still can't cross easily.

Recently the Frenchies' (and their two French Bulldogs) stayed at a couple of dog friendly Caravan and Motorhome Club (CAMC) Certified Location sites in Suffolk. One near Bury St Edmunds and a second near Southwold.

Both reasonably priced. Both in the sticks. Both with walks where there looks to be little chance of encountering Reggie's top hate, after squirrels, bicycles and the plums that ride them.

Ideal for us.

So I have booked us in to both for one night each, midweek, after Easter when the kids are back in school! One I think is adult only.

I think April may still be Spring?


No comments: