12 September 2022

Givi XS307 Tanklock

Why so late buying a new tank bag?

Because I am a forgetful plum. That's why. 

I looked last week as my current Givi Tanklock bag is great for short trips. For spectacle/sunglass cases, passport etc. 

But for a longer away trip, I really need something a little bigger, more spacious. All the stuff I need to have to hand including all the cases to do with specs and a camera. 

The XS307 is three times the size and given the dimensions should give me plenty of room. It comes with both a waterproof cover and waterproof liner.

It's also much cheaper than investing in larger Shad panniers. Although I had toyed with that after the Czech Trip earlier in the year.


I chose Sportsbikeshop as they have always been good on price and next day delivery! Don't let me down this time!!!

No comments: