27 September 2022

Kilometerfresser Rangliste 2023 - September Odometer Readings

September has seen a lot greater mileage than I normally achieve in a month. 

Over 2000 miles on the V-Strom and about 40 on the Kettle. 

As I am unlikely to go out this week I have already registered my mileages on the Kilometerfresser website.



I checked on the website and they have me only logging just over 2000 kms for September. 

The 1972 miles I did from Auchan in Calais to Aragón and back to the same Auchan would have been 3155 kilometres. On top of that I had the ride to and from Auchan from home, the ride to Bromley for the football, and any miles on the Kettle....

I put a note on the forum post to re-iterate MILES. After a mistake last year they asked for miles and not for me to calculate kilometres. The calculation figure doesn't match the odometer photos.... 

I doubt I will be 14th in the table as we progress through the winter into summer.

No comments: