15 September 2022

Alpinestars Origin Drystar Boots Black

New boots. Thanks to the TCX boots shedding the sole on the right boot, I was in the market for new boots...


Luckily Dafy Moto was only a short ride from the hotel in Chambrey Les Tours.

It's flanked by Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha dealerships.

Plenty of race boot choice but limited in touring. The Alpinestar looked pretty much of a match with what I am used to. At around €180 my eyebrows almost turned white with shock. The assistant was really good and said he would give the old ones funeral.

At the till there was a €30 price reduction. Phew. This made the price in £'s to be around £130. About what I would have paid at home I guess.

The 44's fit a little tightly but I was wearing "biker" socks.

I wore them on the day's ride to Orthez. Comfortable and waterproof. Exactly what was needed on another morning of lashing rain.

I'll wipe them over before setting off on the next leg of the journey to the hotel in Morella via Motorland.

No comments: