26 July 2022

Unlimited Passion - Ultimate

Vera has very dirty wheels. The rear is badly covered in dirt and oil that splashes off the chain. 

It's a real pain in the proverbial to keep clean. I did some googling and found a test from one of the bike magazines.  I skipped the bumph and went to the table where each product they tested was rated for damage and how good it cleaned.

I was particularly interested on wheel cleaners that could get oil off.  Only R&G and Unlimited Passion scored 10 for cleaning (with agitation) and a high score for spray and leave it for a bit!

Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone selling UP "Ungrease" online or even a shop with a website I could try.  I did find another UP product that is supposed to degrease on Amazon.

So I ordered a can.  It's not cheap but if it works it will be a miracle. If not, it's another can to add to the loads I have on the shelf in the garage!

It will also come in handy for keeping the Kettle wheels clean. Even better if it can be used all over the bike.


I'll be back as soon as I have used it.
 

No comments: