26 November 2021

Cardo SHO-1 Bluetooth

The package from J&S arrived late last evening with DPD.

I didn't have much time to unpack it and have a look inside the very nice zipped case it comes in. Even that looks like a bit of quality. Maybe the Apple system of superb (and attractive) packaging has rubbed off on lots of other companies?

I only bought the single unit kit as I doubt that Claire will come on the back of the bike again and there's even more doubt that she'd have a Shoei helmet if she did.  Although I have seen some reviews where the kit has fitted in/on other makes as well.


I have had a quick look around the contents and will have a more in-depth look at the weekend.

I'll have time to sit down and read the instructions on fitting it into the helmet and of course, how to connect to my phone and TomTom.



I removed the old Teamset this morning so that I could clean the helmet inside and out. The boom where it leaves the bracket is looking very worn. As it is the long boom I might see if I can fit it in my "summer" LS2 OF561 Wave open face helmet!

Reading the outside of the box it comes in, I can see that there is also an app for my phone.  I'll either need a new phone or get one that apps can go on the massive micro-SD card I have fitted in this one!

If I am lucky, and the arctic weather we have currently across the UK goes away, I will be able to test it next Sunday on the Whitstable Christmas Toy Run.

No comments: