25 August 2021

Bonio!

Bonio is a dog biscuit in the UK, they may sell them elsewhere!  They are bone shaped biscuits and I usually buy a small box and that will last Reggie a while.

Imagine my delight when I saw an offer to buy a 2.5kg box.  Per Bonio a saving over the small boxes. So I ordered one.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that the box was actually 12.5kg...... Without my reading glasses I hadn't noticed that all important 1!

So to get rid of some of them I emailed a few local dog rescue homes to see if anyone wanted a load of free Bonios.

Incredibly, only one has bothered to reply. I managed to squeeze just over 2.5kgs into a tub that formerly housed wild bird fat balls.

Claire and I drove round to Last Chance Animal Rescue in nearby New Romney and delivered the tub. As they are still not open to drop-ins we were unable to visit the dogs they have on site. maybe next month, with another few bags of Bonio!!!

We already know this group as the last couple of Pet Food Runs I organised locally went to the branch in Edenbridge, also in Kent.

If you are local and want to rehome a dog, then have a look here: - https://www.lastchanceanimalrescue.co.uk/kennel/dog.php

No comments: