26 July 2015

Another New Givi Tank Bag?

Another new Givi Tank Bag? Why?

Simple, the Givi 3D604 I bought and that fitted wonderfully on the Explorer was way to big to fit on the Rocket! So big that once in place it was impossible to see the clocks, nor could I turn the bike as the bars wouldn't turn more than a few inches.

So it went on eBay and I sold it and used the funds to buy a much smaller Givi XS319. Even one this small, a mere 3 litre capacity, and even then there is still a little contact with the handlebars.


It comes with a  fluorescent yellow waterproof cover. Inside there are no partitions just one space. It takes my little Sony Cybershot camera, my glasses case and a pen.  There is space for a few other small items. When travelling abroad I put my passport in there too and occasionally my wallet.  Easier than fumbling in pockets.

It's a superb little bag.

No comments: