21 November 2020

Exeter City vs Oldham Athletic - EFL League 2

It's 2.45pm and I have just got back from walking the dog.

Shall I watch on iFollow or not? It takes that long for the Dell Inspiron 17 3000 to boot up and Chrome to stop "Not Responding" I might well give up.

It's now 2.55pm and I have paid and the screen shows the ground at Exeter. 

Unlike some "supporters" I will buy iFollow from.Oldham not from Exeter. Some of these people are twats.

11 mins. Exeter score. Good save from Lawlor. Free shot to score. 1-0

21 mins. Blackwood equalises with crisp shot after Keillor Dunne dummy. 1-1

32 mins. Rowe free kick into top left corner from 35 yards. 1-2

Half-time 1-2. latics lead with two superb goals.


So in the second half Latics have have to stand up and fight for the win. Will they do it?

Back to the wall stuff for most of the half. We have had two good chances to extend the lead but didn't.  

PHEW!!





No comments: