18 October 2020

Poppy Run 2020

I decided to do this for 2020. I won't be running, I'll be walking.

The plan is to start on October 1st and walk each day up until November the 10th. The day before the proper Armistice Day and see how much money I can raise for the Poppy Appeal.

My target is £50 in donations and to achieve in excess of 125 miles walking.  


At the moment I have been walking for 18th days. Some days more than others depending on the weather and of course work days or weekends.  With school half term next week and I will be off work I hope to get a lot more under my feet.

So far I have 65.01 miles under my belt at an average 3.42 miles per day. The number of days I have to walk is 41.

Calculated using Huawei Health

Sponsorship starts at £2 and you can dodge the JustGiving fee at the point of paying. I did when I seeded the pot!

Go on. Give it a go.

https://mypoppyrun.britishlegion.org.uk/fundraising/MyPoppyRun2020-PaulDevall




No comments: