20 October 2020

Oldham Athletic vs Carlisle United - EFL League 2

I was going to sign up for the iFollow service to watch this game. 

Enthused after a win away at Bolton on Saturday. But I couldn't get it to work and luckily it didn't swallow my money.

In the end I had to follow the game on the Sky Sports app on my phone. Carlisle had been soundly beaten in the early days of the season but to expect more of the same was madness.  Since then they had been unbeaten and were in the top few of the division,  whereas Latics were in the bottom 5. One win had moved them from bottom to fifth to bottom.

Once again it was Zac Dearnley to the rescue with another late goal. Not as late as Saturday but enough to show that the team aren't giving up as they had done last season.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/202021/october/oldham-athletic-vs-carlisle-united-on-20-oct-20/



No comments: